Our website www.ombresetfacettes.com is managed by Laurent Boulloche
– SHADOWS AND FACETS
– Capital 10000 euros
– Siren : 538 608 167 Code APE 274 OZ
– Intracommunity VAT number: FR65538608167
– Rate: 20%.
– Address:10 rue de l’industrie 41220 SAINT LAURENT NOUAN
– Email address: [email protected]
– The director of the publication is Laurent BOULLOCHE, as a company creator
– The person in charge of the treatment is Mr. Laurent BOULLOCHE.
– All the elements constituting the skeleton of the site (photos, images, logos, flash® animations, modeled elements…), as well as the technological elements (software creations, administration back-office, proposed services…) are protected by the Copyright and are the exclusive property of their respective authors, except in the restrictive cases of complete or partial transfer of rights in favor of OMBRES ET FACETTES.
– The contents of the site (texts, articles…) are the exclusive property of their authors and cannot be reproduced or exploited without their agreement. OMBRES ET FACETTES authorizes only the reproduction of extracts of its articles via the RSS feeds present on its sites. In accordance with the provisions of Article L. 122-4 of the Code of Intellectual Property, any reproduction of partial or total content of the site is prohibited, regardless of its form (reproduction, nesting, dissemination, techniques of “inline linking” and “framing” …). Direct links to downloadable files (in any format) on our site are also prohibited.
If you wish to establish a link with our site, and before any installation of this one, please contact OMBRES ET FACETTES before any installation of the link pointing towards our site or its contents.
– The present texts coming from external sources have been reproduced with the implicit or explicit agreement of their respective authors. As such, mention is made on the site of the respective sources and authors.
Status of links and content
The links present on the site (direct links, permalinks, partner links…) redirect the user to sites whose content is under the responsibility of the publishers of these sites. Under no circumstances can OMBRES ET FACETTES be held responsible for the content of these sites. As we attach particular importance to the legality of the contents of the sites to which our links point, we kindly ask you to inform us of any content that may seem illegal on the sites to which links have been set up.
The contents of the websites published by OMBRES ET FACETTES have been prepared with the greatest care. As such, no illicit or defamatory content is broadcast on them. In addition, they do not present any character that could be considered as “misleading advertising” within the meaning of articles 121-1 and following of the Consumer Code.
Advertising on the sites
Advertisements may be displayed on our sites. These may come from external sources (third-party affiliate management platforms, Google® ads, etc.) or be managed by our own advertising agency. OMBRES ET FACETTES cannot be held responsible for the “misleading or aggressive” nature of advertisements from external sources.
Concerning the advertisements governed by OMBRES ET FACETTES, this one will reserve the right not to diffuse publicity presenting a manifestly misleading character within the meaning of the articles 121-1 and following of the Code of the Consumption.
Information Technology and Civil Liberties
In accordance with recommendation 2005-284 of the CNIL, this website has not been declared as such. However, all the present or future data processing concerning the said site has been or will be declared to the CNIL.
The above-mentioned treatments are in conformity with the NS48 of 07/06/2005 edited by the National Commission for Data Processing and Liberties (CNIL). You can find the complete characteristics by consulting our “data protection” section.
In accordance with articles 38 and 40 of law 2004-801 of 06/08/2004, you have the right to access, rectify and delete data concerning you.
This right can be exercised online by sending an e-mail to [email protected] or by mail to the following address
SHADOWS AND FACETS
10, rue de l’industrie
41220 SAINT LAURENT-NOUAN
Methods of exercising the right of access (right cannot be exercised on site)
Before we send you any personal data, we will ask you to provide us with proof of your identity. If you are unable to prove your identity, we reserve the right to refuse to send you your personal data.
In accordance with the decree 2007-451 of 25/03/2007, your request will be satisfied within a maximum of 2 months, provided that it is not abusive. A lump sum not exceeding the cost of reproducing the documents will be charged to you upon your request.
Concerning the rights of rectification and deletion: the preconditions are identical to those concerning the right of access.
Privacy and Data Protection Policy
All our sites are hosted on the company’s servers:
-Hostinger International Ltd.
61 Lordou Vironos, Larnaca, CY, 6023
Phone : +62 81533832199
OMBRES ET FACETTES’ customer service can only be reached by e-mail at [email protected] or by phone at +33(0)6 11 80 62 70 during the following hours: Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
Due to the large number of calls received, requests are prioritized and processed. Thus, a non-urgent call is treated within a maximum of 48 working hours.
You can contact us at [email protected] for any information request, and at the same address to exercise your right of access.